CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Weekend

Well, I'm still having trouble with the laptop, so I'm on the mac again, which means no pictures... or no sounds, I have the cutest sound files if I can get them up here. Stephan is learning to talk, and we have taken some sound files using the cell phone, one is of him meowing. and the other one, is the cutest one ever of him making techno music kind of sound. It cracks us up whenever he does it, I can't wait to get the sound file on here.

This weekend was really busy. Chris's grandparents came on Friday. They took us out to eat at Bogart's, and then spent the night here. Saturday morning they left to go back home, and Chris and I left to go to Stephan's kindermusic graduation, We made it to the graduation just in time for Stephan's part to be over. I was kinda bummed about that, but since we had missed t hat part, and Stephan was really tired, so we left early and went to my sisters house instead. We hung out there for about an hour and made some brownies. When we left there we went back to the house where Chris took and nap and I got things ready to go to dollywood. Jeannie came over around 2 to watch Stephan for us until 7:30 when Jessica would take over until we got home later than night. Chris and I left for dollywood around 3, We were tired before we went, and the long drive made that worse. When we got there, there were no lines and we got to ride all the coasters that we wanted to at least twice. It was great!! While we were there we met up with Tracy and Madison. We left the park when it closed at 8, and went to get some food at sonic. The drive home was super rainy, at least Chris told me that is how it was, I tried to stay awake, but it was a pointless battle, I was asleep within a few minutes. When I did wake up I could not even see the road because of the rain. I'm so glad that I did not have to drive. We got home at 11. After my shower, I went to the bedroom to get dressed, I sat on the bed for just a minute, and woke up an hour later on the foot of the bed with no clothes on.... man I was tired.

This morning, Stephan woke up early after a late night, he was sooo tired. We put him down for a nap thinking that we were not going to go to church, but then he did not sleep. So we made it to the first meeting, but barely, Stephan was having a rough time. He was so wiggly, and if he was not laughing, he was crying. So we went home after that meeting and put him down for a 2 hour nap. When we got up we went to Madison's birthday party, and then ended up at Tracy's mom house until 6:30 when we came home. Stephan and Chris were both in the bed by 7:30. Chris got up later to go to work.

So, that was our weekend, we were super busy, and now, we are super tired.

0 comments: