CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My week in pictures

We have been working toward a friendship with the people across the street, two families that live together. They have an eight year old, two two year olds, and 6 month old twin boys. The older three absolutely LOVE Stephan. One of them kept dragging Stephan to whatever she wanted him to play with it. Here are a few pictures of them playing.



At one point, the two little girls started kissing Stephan and knocked him over, and then kept kissing him... it was really cute! There is another girl, the eight year old who also follows Stephan around. Today she played peek a boo with him for about 30 minutes while I mowed the lawn.



We have several ducks that hang out by our house on the creek. When we first moved here last year and there were seven little babies, 5 survived. The numbers went back up sometime last fall. Now, they have just had more babies. There are 5 fuzzy little ducks waddeling around our yard. Below is a picture of one that our neighbor caught (we held him about 10 minutes and then gave him back to his mommy... she didn't seem to mind tooo much)






Tonight after Stephan's bath, we let him tun around naked. He usually does just to air out (I know I would hate to be in a diaper all day). Anyhow, while he was running around, he stepped into daddy's shoes... it was so cute I had to snap a photo.



The other day we found this in our shed while pulling out the air conditioners... gotta love those type of surprises

And now for some really cute Stephan pictures
This was the first time that Stephan slid down the slide by himself. He was so proud of himself. As soon as he hit the bottom of the slide, he would stand up and give us the biggest smile before doing it again.

Again, bath time. When Stephan got out of the bath, it was kinda cold in the house, so I wrapped a towel around him. it was soo cute to watch him walk... but he kept tripping so it really didn't last that long.

I was trying to clean up the house, and so I let Stephan "help" me clean. This is a cabinet that he always plays in, but this time he found some cups that were in the back. He was determined to separate every cup and it made such a big mess.... so of course I had to take a picture!

Stephan has been pulling the cats tail a lot lately. most of the time I stop him, but every now and then I let the cat stop him so that maybe, he might learn. So here is a picture of him torturing the cat...
Stephan got a ball pit for Christmas that he loved to play in. His favorite part to play with is the top, here is a picture of him looking through it


And now for the cutest pictures ever!!! Me and Stephan were in his play room, and he crawled into a storage cube. He played in this storage cube for at least thirty minutes.




A little while later he crawled into this side table that his TV sits on. I tried to store toys in there. That didn't last to long until Stephan pulled them all out and crawled in. He would open and close the doors playing peek-a-boo. he has done this a few times since and it always makes him giggle!


PEEK-A-BOO

2 comments:

ReL said...

It's a good thing you have your camera at the ready! The pics are too stinkin cute!

Melissa said...

Very cute pictures. What a fun age he is at!!