So, after Stephan was asleep tonight, and Chris was catching some more sleep before work, I made a solo trip to wal-mart. what a weird feeling it is to not have Stephan with me. I have him all the time with very few exceptions. So when he is not with me, I feel like I am missing part of me. when I went to wal-mart, I kept wanting to look in the back seat to see if he was alright, when I got to wal-mart, there was no baby to get out of the back. It was very strange. When he is not with me, aside from feeling like a small part of me is missing, I also worry... constantly. I try not to, I really do, but it just didn't work. That is why, he is always with me.
I am leaving him overnight for the first time to go to woman's conference in SC, I'm not to worried about that because he will be with his daddy. But then I am leaving him again two weeks later to go camping, I'm a little worried about that because he is staying at carries house, away from his familiar surroundings. It will be his first night away from both of us. Again, a little worried, but I can get him quickly.... now, for girls camp, for THAT I am worried. I will be gone a week. for a few of those days he will be with Chris, and then for the last two days he will be in Winston Salem with Chris's family... fours hours from camp, three hours from my home. I know that I need to go to girls camp, but this will be the hardest camp that I have ever helped with. I hate the idea of being away from my family for a day, much less a week.
In other news, We got new cell phones today. We ordered them on Saturday, and with overnight shipping, we got it today.... so much for over night. We were super excited to finally get them though! they are the blitz phone. here is a picture
The phone has some cool features like the keyboard, and I like the slide to open. I'm kinda sad right now because I just discovered that my favorite solitaire game is not compatible with this phone, so now I have to find a new game. Overall I really like it! it will take a few days till I get use to it.
We finally got the door up between the kitchen and utility room! It looks so much better! I love working on this house... and there is so much work. maybe, if we had endless cash flow, then we might be able to get it all done, but then again if we had endless cash flow then I would come up with endless new and fun things to do with the house!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
missing my lil' boy
Posted by Whyzzerd at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
On the house there... she has the ideas and I get to do them... yay! But, it sure is cute when her and Stephan help me like they always do.
If it makes you feel any better, Celeste's first night away was like a week at John's mom. I was freaking out. Celeste? It took her like 3-4 days before she suddenly was like "Where's mom and dad?" lol She was not quite 2.5...a little older, but still. I think he'll be good. :)
Post a Comment