I love to blog, I've been doing it for years in different places here and there, on the web and in my journal. However, when I blog, I tend to misspell and mistype a lot of things. I know that I do, I promise that when I write a paper that I have to turn in that I spell check over and over, and that I am very careful with what I type and how I type. That is a paper, and that is how I write a paper. If I was going to write a paper instead of a blog, I would write it that way. However, when I blog, it is a very different mode for me. The words and ideas are usually coming to me faster than I can type, and to get everything down in its most natural form I simply have to write, and however it comes out is usually how it ends up. I spell check it once, but I don't read over it because then I want to change to many things and then it becomes more like a paper and less of my actual thoughts. It also becomes a chore, like a paper. If you read my blogs, the things that you are reading are usually unedited (depending on if it will hurt feelings, I tend to at least TRY to edit that.. but that a story for another day). So, in short, I just want to apologize now for the sloppy writing, I know that it is sloppy, it has always been that way. Even in my journal, where I hand write it all, it is just as sloppy (minus typing errors, but with the sloppy handwriting from writing so fast it is still hard to read sometimes). These are my thoughts as they come to me, as fast I can get them on paper before I forget them.
I've been wanting to put that disclaimer on blog since I started writing this blog, I think about it while I am writing, but usually forget by the time I get to the end. So, mom, just to let you know, I had planned on typing this up before today. (my mom told me I needed to use spell check... and I do, I promise)
Today was a really good day, I love Fridays because Chris gets to wake up early. he works third shift, and usually sleeps from 9-5 ish. On Fridays he only sleep about 4 or 5 hours so that he can go to sleep that night. I love getting to spend extra time with him! I really like NOT having an empty bed. he loves working 3rd shift, so I would not want him to change until he is ready... but it sure is nice to have him home at night. Today when he got up we ran out to visit Jeannie at her work, and then went over to Lowe's to get some hinges to hang a door (thanks mom and dad for the free door!). We have a doorway that goes from out kitchen to the laundry/utility/storage room that is always in disarray (disarray is one of my favorite words for some reason lol). We have a baby gate that separates the room so that we do not lose Stephan in the mess that has accumulated back there. The cat box and their food it also back there. I am so excited to seal off that part of the house so that when we have people come over they don't have to see it. we are going to put in a cat door so that they can still get to the things they need. One of these we are going to finish the attic (late this year, or early next year) and then we can move almost all of that stuff upstairs. then we are going to build a wall to separate the utility/laundry/cat box from the rest of the room that will then, hopefully, be able to be a play room. -- oh, I got sidetracked track, I was talking about me day... so, Lowe's, then we ate dinner with Jeannie! She is a great person and always a lot of fun to be around. We were excited for the chance to hang out with her tonight.
Stephan had an almost great day. the first part of the day was great, he was so giggly. We just got some new bunk beds set up. there is a ladder on one side that Stephan has been having a ball on. Today he would climb up on the bar, and then he starting blowing raspberries and laughing... it was really funny! here is a clip (I don't know how to rotate a video yet... sorry, oh, and I was on the phone talking to a friend)
and here is another cute picture that I am sure I will scrap one day(hmm, another thing I should prolly edit, but then I always get distracted when I start playing with photos)
So that was the very cute part of my day. then when we got back we were getting ready to put Stephan down for the night and he started playing peek a boo with daddy... so cute! I'm such a sucker for a guy who loves kids, and to see my guy with my kid... my heart melts every time. So here is a cute video of that.
And then, as we about to finish getting Stephan ready for bed, we hear that magical man with the annoying music that can only mean one thing... ICE CREAM!!!!! ok, so I tend to avoid the ice cream man because it is usually some scary person driving the van... It seems that they go to Megan's law website to fine applicants to drive those trucks. That use to be the guy who drove our ice cream truck. When we heard those magically annoying music though, we just could not resist... and the guy was normal, almost cute even. I was so shocked I had to tell him what I thought. he laughed and was like "oh, you mean the last guy" so, he to must know about the scary ice cream man...but I digress (another weird favorite word)... so, we got ice cream, and we had to give those large begging eyes that belong to me precious little boy some. he stole the whole ice cream and slobbered on it in mere seconds, I think to keep us away from it. It didn't work, we knew that his little system would go crazy with that much ice cream before bed. So we had to take it away from him... here are the results from that tragedy
The world is going to end... just lol at that face.... and the ice cream mustache and goatee!
Friday, April 24, 2009
my apologies .... and the cutest boy ever!
Posted by Whyzzerd at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great blog Steph! I love the way that you write and it's like...oh, look at the kitty!...oh yeah, like I was saying. Haha.
I totally know what you mean about the spellcheck! I remember when we used to work on the group projects and we'd get the paper from you and words would be typed like ThIs wiTh all sOrts of weird caps and misspelled words. Too funny!
haha, when they say "rough draft" they were totally thinking of me!
Post a Comment