CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stephan has to be growing again... always growing, but right now he is sleeping and eating a lot more than normal. He has also been a little grumpier, and that could be because of the growth spurt. We went to the park today and met some new people. I love going to the park because there are always new people there to talk to... adult people! Today I met a lady who told me about a new mom's group! I miss the old one, it feel apart because of people moving, and going back to work and the holidays were the last straw. So, when I heard about this new group I got really excited, I hope that I can meet up with them soon.
So, there are a few things that I don't like about the park, and the biggest one are the bees.... I hate bees, they scare me. and the other thing are the sand boxes... you never know what is lurking in the sand... and know this one sand box that the cats use to use as a litter box. I've always been a wit wary since then. Maybe when Stephan is old enough to NOT put things in his mouth all the time I won't mind the sand boxes.... the bees, I doubt that will ever change.
I really do love the park, the sunshine, my little boy getting exercise and having fun, I get out of the house, There are always fun people... so much good stuff.

Today I had a meeting for girls camp. I left home at 5:30, traveled to Franklin, had the meeting, I got back home at 10. It sounds like a long time to be gone... but it is so much fun! I love the ladies that I get to work with. they are such amazing people who I can learn so much from. They are also a blast to talk with, always cracking up over something. As for the meeting itself, it was a lot of fun as well. We got so much accomplished, and it makes me excited for girls camp. We have decided that the theme is going to be H.O.T. rod, or, Hold Onto The rod. So one of the main themes is a car... so we one night we have having hot dogs... we started laughing and calling them hot rod hot dogs and that we should glue life savors or olives on the buns as wheels... you can see the theme. It made for an entertaining night.

I got to see my mom and dad too which is always good! We left Stephan's pack and play over there at Easter, and I had to pick that up. we only got to stay a few minutes though. they are coming up here on Saturday for a service project.

When I got home there some scary looking guy who, from the beer bottle in his hand, was drunk walking in our yard. We cleaned up the yard last year, and now it seems like the neighborhood has helped themselves to the creek in our yard. We are going to have to buy some sort of hedge to block them. I think we are going to buy some leyland cyprus, they are big and grow fast. We have to do something to keep them out of the yard.

1 comments:

gleehorse said...

Sounds like a fun group! :)