CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just another day

Another day, another blog.

Nothing to exciting happend today. Me and Stephan cleaned the house this morning... ok, it was more like me walking behind stephan and cleaning up everything he leaves in he left in his path. I went downtown to pay some bills and take care of the lein on our car, and visit a friend. We just paid off our car, and when we did the bank sent us the title as well as a note saying we had to go to the insurance agency and let them know so they can clear the title of the lien placed there by the bank when we bought the car.

I've been working on my scrapbook stuff a lot today, so much to organize! I love digital scrapbooking, and when I get the chance I will put some of my pages on here, The pages that I have done most recently are on face book.

We had an interview with the bishop tonight. You never know what is going to happen when you get a call saying you need to meet with the bishop, it is almost like being called to the principles office. You either get a calling, or asked to serve in the church, for example I am working in the nursery and also with the young women. The other reason is to be asked to give a talk. We were not sure why he wanted to talk to us, but, it turns out he was just checking in on us. He wanted to know how we were doing, and if there was anything he could do for us.

When we got back from church we just hung out together, we took Stephan for a walk. He is starting to play with the other kids in the neighborhood. There are a LOT of kids in this neighborhood, a lot of them are close to his age. Yesterday a little one year girl walked up to our front door with her two year old brother on a bike behind them. You could hear the mom calling her back. I let Stephan go outside and he walked all the way back to the other kids house. He has gotten to play with them twice, but never for to long because we are usually getting ready to go somewhere or Stephan has to go to bed. I hope that he can play with them some more over the summer though... and maybe he will even pick up a little spanish!

so, I guess that is it. nothing to exciting today.

0 comments: