So, a week later, I finally get around to writing another blog. I spent the last few days that I was on the computer trying to figure out this blog... it just does not seem to work the way I want it to. The slide show, was almost impossible. First, I had to upload all of them onto Picasa web, which would not have been a problem except that I was on the mac... which I could write a whole blog on the issues I have with that mac.... It just wasn't working for me, so after an hour or so of playing with that, I gave up and on my beloved PC. Why did I not use the PC first? because I was busy using it watch ABC.com, which again, does not really work on my mac without lagging constantly. So, I get n the PC, get Picasa web figured out and uploaded, and then, tried to get the slide show on... suppose to be easy right? nope, after playing with it for another hour or so trying to get things figures out, I gave up and called my husband who did the EXACT SAME THING I DID... but it worked for him. he could have at least pretended that it took him longer. So, after that I was trying put together the picture, and then had to get it the right size. as you can see it still is not where I want it to be, it's not centered. I've never had this problem on other websites that I've played around with... not sure what I am doing wrong, but totally don't care anymore. It is the way it is going to be... for now.
As for what is going on in our life right now, Stephan is starting to get some serious attitude lately. When he not getting into everything that he knows he should not be into, he is crying non stop. He has discovered that he does not have to listen to me, that he does not have to eat the things I feed him, and that he get into a lot more now that he climbs everything. It is fun to watch him learn that he can get into everything, and watch him try different things until he finally get the last fruit snack in the middle of the table that was his snack for tomorrow. It really us fun to watch him learn and try different things. He is copying every thing that we do now. If we make a certain noise, he copies it. When you talk on the phone, he holds whatever he can up to his ear and talks on the phone. it's very cute!
This past weekend we went into town with Chris's family for the weekend, while we were there we got a bunk bed to put in the play room. Today we rearranged Stephan's bedroom to fit his toddler bed in there (with his crib) so that the bunk bed will fit into the play room. I love rearranging things... weird I know, but it always looks so good when you are done, and not like a tornado named Stephan just ran through it three times... and that is when he was in the room for 5 minutes. There is still some work to be on the bunk bed, one of the pieces needs to be welded on. Hopefully we will get to that soon.
Speaking of which... we have a TON of stuff to do around the house. I love spring because we can finally get outside and do some of the things that we have been wanting to do. I am excited to get see the difference we can make to our home. The last place we rented, and Chris did not want to do anything because we knew that we were only going to be there a short time and there was no point in sinking money into someone else's property. Since we bought this house, he has loved working on it as much as me because this house is ours, and the changes that we make are an investment. Some of the things we are doing include finishing up the cleaning the creek area, getting rid of the millions of wasp and hornets around here, a little bit on landscaping, we have to pressure wash the house, fix our wood pile (that got spread out over the winter from chopping wood) and start the garden.... hmm, and I like owning a house why? .... gives us a chance to get out of the house :)
I guess that is it for tonight.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
ramblings
Posted by Whyzzerd at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment