CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 27, 2009

ABC's of me

A - Age: 26

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: dishes, and laundry... no matter how many times you do them, they are STILL there

D - Dog's name: Use to be Riley, but she had to find a new home

E - Essential start your day item: My husband always wakes me up by bringing me Stephan, and then we all hang out in bed for a few minutes. I love it!

F - Favorite color(s): don't have one, they are all good... except that puke green color, I don't' like that one.

G - Gold or Silver: White gold... the best of both worlds

H - Height: 5"3 ... at least that is what my drivers license says

I - Instruments you play: Stephan's kazoo, and his flashlight that has a whistle on it.

J - Job title: Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, maid, driver, laundromat, cook, nursery leader (sorta, I have no kids right now), YW personal progress advisor, camp leader assistant... I'm sure you get the point

K - Kids- one... for now

L - Living arrangements: married, living with the greatest guy in the whole world in a house we bought last year.

M - Mom's name: Cherry

N - Nicknames: Freckles

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I have spent many a night in the hospital hanging out with Chris and Carrie... does that count?

P - Pet Peeve: wow, so many. The sound of someone chewing is one of the biggest. Strangers coming up to Stephan and touching him, people who are oblivious to those around them (mostly when you are driving, but also walking in crowds, like wal-mart or dollywood)

Q - Quote from a movie: B-E-A-U-tiful -- that is how I remember how to spell beautiful.

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Sister, brother, sister, me

T - Time you wake up: about 8, when Stephan wakes up

U - Underwear: I wear them... most of the time lol

V - Vegetable you dislike: Spinach... yuck

W - Workout style: non-existent. ok, for real, I kinda work out, but I have to trick myself by making it fun like snowboarding. I really like to walk. I want to get my DDR back out and workout on that.

X - X-rays you've had: just one, on my foot from when a motorcycle fell on it

Y - Yesterday's best moment: church, and watching Stephan smile and giggle at everyone

Z - Zoo favorite: Otters are the absolute coolest animals ever!

0 comments: