CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's about time!

ok, so, I use to blog all the time on myspace when I was in college. It sort of took the place of writing in my journal, which I miss and need to get back to one day. With school, and moving, I got out of the habit of writing all the time. I was reading a friends blog today and thought that I really need to get back to blogging, but I'm not a huge myspace fan anymore, so I thought I would make the change to this site. turns out I already had this idea about 4 years ago... I guess I really need to think about changing my password, because it has been the same one for four years (well, for the unimportant stuff anyways). It took a few tries to get everything in place (because for some reason, over the past four years, they thought they needed to update) so I had to figure out where my old info was stored so that I could blog... and so here I am, mean I can make a short story long.

It's late, and although I was going to do a blog, setting this up and figuring out took an hour (ok, so I scrapped some in there too) and I really want to be in bed my midnight...wanted to be in bed, It's already past that *sigh*

So, tomorrow, I will start my very new blog page :)

0 comments: