I LOVE to scrapbook. I use to do it all the time before Stephan. I have several scrapbooks laying around the house. I taught a few classes both at home and in a store (ok, so I didn't actually teach at the store... but that was because they were new and still did not have a lot of customers, so I had a class, people looked at my stuff and then bought everything to do it, but then did not sign up for the class. before we could work getting more people I decided not to get into it too much since I was having Stephan). I also helped a few different people with their scrapbooks when I worked at the scrapbook store in Maggie. So, if you still don't get it, I LOVE to scrapbook.
When I had Stephan I didn't have the time/space/patience to scrapbook with Stephan around. I was really protective of all of scrapbook stuff that it just would not do to have a little one (or a cat) around when I scrapped. So, I switched to digital scrapbooking. I love it just as much!! there are a few things that I miss, but the fact that I can actually get around to it soooo makes up for it. I can also do some things on the computer that I can't do with paper and there is sooo much to learn that I will never know how to do it all. The other perk is that I can get almost everything for free to scrapbook online (a good place to start is lumapix.com or scrapbookmax.com I use lumapix) There are so many people giving away free digital kits... a good site is ADSDesigners (or something like that, google it) they have collabs with a list of blogs with people giving stuff away.
So, anyhow, below are the pages that I made tonight... I'm sure there will be lots more post with my pages in them.

Monday, June 08, 2009
scrapbooking
Posted by Whyzzerd at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment