ok, so before I get into girls camp, I need to rant for a minute...
Almost every Sunday that I go to church there is this one lady who always ask when I'm due. I find this annoying but I can blow it off because this lady is not all there it seems. Today at church two other people asked me when I was due, one, another crazy lady who I don't care for and could blow it off, but the other one isn't. Individually I can ignore them, but it really sucks when three different people ask you when you are due. I was going to put a picture up here of what I wore today, from the side you can see that I have a pooch, but pregnant? seriously people, think before you speak. I NEVER ask someone when they are due unless they look like they are going to pop and sometimes, I still won't say anything. It just irritates me that every time I go to church someone always ask me when I'm due when I really don't think I'm that big. I mean, sure, I know I need to lose weight... but again, pregnant?? so annoying.
ok, so, on another note, I'm going to girls camp tomorrow morning! I'm really excited, I love girls camp! I love being with the girls, watching them have fun and to learn. I love watching them do nice things for other people. I love hearing about their experiences at the testimony meeting. it is such a great environment! Tomorrow we are going to take the YCL's rafting which combines two of my favorite things!!
The only part that I'm not thrilled about is leaving my family. I have never been away from Stephan for more than one night, and a week seems impossibly long to be away from him. Not only that but Chris is taking a week of his vacation time so he can be with Stephan part of the week and at girls camp part of the week. So, I figure that if this is his vacation time that I want at least one fay with him for an actual vacation. I think I am going to take Thursday off and just spend one day with him. I'm excited about that idea, but sad to miss a day at camp. both things are great, girls camp and a day at camp, but I find it hard to choose which one I should be at. I feel that if Chris is taking a week of vacation time I should be with him, but that I should also be at camp. I guess there really is no right answer.
I guess I need to go to bed.. morning comes way to early!

0 comments:
Post a Comment