So, we had a GREAT weekend!! It was busy, and a lot of work too, but after the work was lots of fun! We have been meaning to get our garden done, and have not had a chance yet because for one, we have no tiller, and for two, it has been raining constantly. On Wednesday we borrowed a tiller from the burrows, and on Thursday we finally got the garden tilled... in the rain. We gave up on having a whole day without rain.. what were we thinking.... a whole day... no rain. Friday we got up and mowed the lawn, cleaned the house. Later that day we went to the burrows house and had a cookout and swam in their pool. When we got home we finished mowing the yard (actually, I re mowed it to push all the grass to one side cause I hate walking through grass) and Chris weed whacked the river area. Saturday we worked on the garden for most of the day, then I went over to the neighbors house and she taught me how to make Mexican beans and rice.... mmm good!! We hung out at their house, with Stephan running in and out playing with their girls. That night the burrows came over here and we played games all night. Today we went to church, came home and took a nap before going back over to the burrows house to swim in their pool. We all had a lot of fun all weekend! And it also feels really good to finally have the garden done and a mowed yard!
At one point Chris was cleaning out the shed when we saw our friend.... He has been living in there awhile, but this was the fist time he was stretched out and let us have a good look at him.
While we were playing I took some pictures of Chris and Stephan that are adorable! so here they are... first up is Stephan in my rain coat. This was when we were tilling the garden in the rain
One of my friends is a photographer, and she took some pictures of her kids like this, and I liked the shot so I took some like it... the lighting is way off, I want to retry, but they are cute!

3 comments:
Awesome picture of the boys!
thanks :)
Love that picture!!! I'll have to try that shot sometime.
Post a Comment