CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's a boy!! and other news.

It's a boy!!! We could not be happier. We only plan on having two kids, and so I wanted them to be the same gender in hopes that they would be closer. I love the idea of them being brothers, of being in scout together, playing sports together and doing all the things that boys do together. I hope they are close, that they do end up being best friends. Of course there will be fights, and sibling rivalry, but I hope that they have a friendship that can withstand that. That is one of my main goals as a mom. I have a million different things that I want for them. I want them to be strong in the church, to be active in the scouting program, to love the outdoors and recognize where those beautiful mountain views came from. I want them to know humor, to be able to always find humor in any situation, but know when to be serious. I want them to be grounded, but to still follow their dreams. I want them to have an education. to know and understand responsibility. To respect others and their property... like I said, I have a lot of things I want for them.
We are working on a name, and I think we have one. It took less than a day for us to come up with a name after we found out he was going to be a boy. I'm excited to share the name... but later, because you never know what might happen, might change.
I'm 5 months pregnant now. I get to feel him all the time moving around, doing cartwheels. I love feeling him. It is probably the only thing I love about being pregnant.
Last time I went to the doctor, I was told that I was gaining to much weight. I have gained 5 pounds this whole pregnancy, which I don't think is bad, but it happened in the last month, so the doctor was concerned. I'm not eating that much more, maybe an extra bowl of cereal, but that's it. Not enough to gain 5 pounds in a month... I think it was just the pregnancy catching up. I talked to another doctor for a different reason, but they said that I was right on target as far as weight gain. However, I know I'm at a point where I need to do something different. but it is hard to find something that works for me that is ok to do while being pregnant. I started going to the gym. I'm trying not to do anything to vigorous. I walk the track, get on a bike that's about it. But I'm pretty sure the doc is going to be yell at me for that too. We will see at the next appointment... then again the doc I went to see also works out in the gym and he didn't say anything while I was there.

So, it's tax time. and I can't wait to get them done... we are just waiting for Chris's job to give us the W2. they wait until the last possible moment to mail them out which is sooo frustrating. It doesn't really matter how much we get back though, the money is already spent. We are paying off some debt, building back up our savings account, and then doing some small remodeling on the house to make room for the new baby.
I can't wait to remodel! We are putting an attic in for storage, which means the storage room will be open for play room, and we are building a few closets in that room as well. For less than 1000 bucks we will are essentially adding another room to the house by using the space more wisely.

My buttons are still doing good. Mom and Dad are selling them for me at their shows which is awesome (thanks mom and dad!) I gave them my full supply of buttons which means that making new wholesale accounts has been put on hold till I can make a new inventory. I'm working on that, but it takes awhile. I also lack a little motivation to put a new inventory together because most of the stores are trying to get rid of stock right now, not buy new stuff. So really it will be march/April before I have any luck with the stores around here.

*yawn* I guess I'm out of things to write for now and I'm sleepy.

2 comments:

ReL said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant again :-) Glad to hear it's going well though.

Lynne said...

Congrats on having another boy! I hope there are no surprises during the delivery this time ;). Good luck with the gym...I hate it too!